Translate Meal Tracker
All YeKen plugins are fully translatable. To translate them, follow these steps:
- Install the YeKen plugin (e.g. Weight Tracker, Meal Tracker, Snippet Shortcodes or Attendance Tracker)
- Install the additional WordPress Plugin: Loco Translate.
- Navigate to your WordPress admin. From the main menu select Loco Translate > Plugins.
- Select the relevant YeKen plugin.
- Under the language you wish to add translations, click Edit.
- You should see a long list of all the translatable pieces of text. Click on the one you wish to edit, the in the box labelled “[selected language] translation” add your translation and hit save.
- Once you have added all translations, feel free to click the “Download .PO” button and email me (email@example.com) – I can then bundle it in the main plugin file.