Meal Tracker is an easy to use WordPress Plugin that allows registered users of your website to track daily meals, calories and macronutrients.
The plugin is available in a Free and Premium versions. This documentation will help you to set up Meal Tracker to suit your business.
For a detailed list of all Meal Tracker features, please read the read our features guide. We also offer a free trial of the Premium version, get your free trial now.
- Ensure your hosting matches the minimum requirements specified by WordPress Requirements. Unfortunately, Meal Tracker may not work on older versions.
- Install the Meal Tracker plugin.
- Within your WordPress Admin area, navigate to “Plugins” > “Add New”. Search for “Meal Tracker” and click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Upgrade the plugin if you require additional features. We offer a free trial of the Premium versions of the plugin, get your free trial now.
- Configure the plugin. Navigate to “Meal Tracker” > “Settings” and review / modify each setting to meet your needs.
- To get started, create a page and add the shortcode [meal-tracker] into the content section. The [meal-tracker] shortcode incorporates the majority of Meal Tracker features out of the box.
- Meal Tracker contains a rich set of features and shortcodes that allow Meal Tracker to be implemented in various ways to compliment their website’s needs.
A demo site with Weight Tracker installed can be found at https://demo.yeken.uk/.
If you would like to trial the Premium version of the plugin, then we are happy to provide a free trial. Get your free trial now.
Translate Meal Tracker
All YeKen plugins are fully translatable and can be translated with Loco Translate. For further information, please read our guide on translating YeKen plugins.